Monday, April 16, 2012

Prayer Answered

One day last week, I realized that I would need to really look into what will be happening with my work insurance while I am on leave.  Will I get to keep it?  Will I have to pay for it?  Will it be a loss of coverage?  Will my Australian Student Insurance count?  Will I have to buy other insurance?  So many questions.  I sent out an email or two and tried to get to the bottom of the mater.  I could not really get a straight answer because my school has never had to really deal with a situation like mine.  They had to call the insurance provider and talk to a bunch of different people including a VP of either the company or a department (I am not sure).  I had to give them more information about my insurance while I am over there and I was told that if they did not recognize another countries insurance that I would have to pay anywhere from $900-$3,125.  That is a lot of money that I had not worked into the budget.  So I started to pray, asked others to pray, and waited.  After about 4-5 days, I got my answer.  They will recognize the overseas insurance and the most I will have to pay is one month minimum coverage of my choice for a just in case when I am back here from Dec. 19th- the day I start working in January (I believe Jan. 14th).  So that is a huge PRAISE GOD!  Thank you to those who knew about it and where praying.  Thank you to those who were just praying without knowing.  Keep praying! God is working wonders!

No comments: