Sunday, April 01, 2012

Ticket!

So it is official, I am going!  This means that I have been able to purchase a ticket!  I ended up having to split the flight into two parts so that it did not cost me more then $3000.  I will be flying to LA the afternoon of June 26th and then from there flying to Melbourne and then Perth (arriving on June 28th).  I will fly back to the states in the opposite order starting on December 17th and arriving in Chicago on the 18th (seems like less time because of the time change). I ended up saving about $600.  So that is a huge blessing!
I am super excited that this makes it more real, but at the same time it has added the official count down to me leaving.  I want to spend time with as many family members and friends as possible before I leave.  So please contact me if you are in either of those groups and are able to hang out.  Right now I have, I believe, 86 days.  I have to admit it makes me freak out a bit, but I think it is in a good way.
Keep praying for support to come in, during God's timing.  I want everything in and taken care of, but I know that God has bigger/better plans.

1 comment:

Kay said...

Hey! I'm so glad you got your ticket. That's very exciting. I just wish we could have talked more about things, too, because I paid only $1600 for my round-trip last year.. same route and everything. That seems so steep, but as long as it's taken care of, I guess that's all that matters! Excited to hear about your journey!