Friday, September 21, 2012

I am leaving on an...orange bus!

I am leaving for outreach tomorrow morning.  I can hardly believe that three months has gone by so quickly.  I will be leaving on a big orange bus at 7am tomorrow morning.  I am excited and nervous.  I have a bunch to get done today, so this will be a short post.  I will be out of contact for the next three months, minus a short post here or there when we are in a bigger city with wi-fi.  Here are some prayer points:
-My health, have a spring cold...it is spring here...it's not too bad
-My team unity, constant prayer request
-That I stay concentrated on the hear and not be focused on the future
-The hearts of the people that we serve
-For safety in travel, camping, and service
-The Indigenous Australians cultural understanding, on our end
I will be back from the Kimberley's on October 27th or 28th and then leave for the Philippines the following day.
Thank you so much for all of your support.  I would love all of your prayers!

No comments: